find us on
Leading Treasury and Cash Management role in a highly respected City Law Firm. London based. Paying up to £75k.
This well regarded, global law firm, with a strong emphasis on sectors including shipping, insurance and energy, is seeking a Treasury Manager to enhance their busy finance team. The successful candidate will ensure that global cash management operations are managed efficiently and effectively and play a pivotal role in all aspects of Treasury operations.
- Undertake Treasury management reporting and analysis
- Development of key KPI's to be regularly presented at Management/ Board level
- Ownership and administration of the groups cash flow reporting and forecasting system
- Assist with developing and implementing the group's Treasury and Online Banking policies
- Take the lead on developing currency hedging practices with third party advisors
Ideally, candidates will be qualified accountants or prepared to study towards a relevant treasury qualification. They will have gained previous treasury experience from within a professional services (law, accountancy, consultancy firm) and be able to forge strong working relationship with senior members of the finance team
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Jessica Sharpe at 07557355037 or firstname.lastname@example.org